Wednesday 5 February 2014

FEBUARY SKETCH & OUR NEW LOOK

It's Late..  I'm Late 
for a 
very important date
however we have had a makeover 
which took a bit of extra time
what do you think???? 
do you like ???
without further ado here it is

FEBRUARY'S SKETCH
and the TWIST is use 
RIC RAC
 the team have created some amazing LOs for your inspiration


 and  introducing our
Guest Designer for February

Hello there 
my name is Kylie & I was delighted to be invited by Kim to be the 
GDT for February
I live in a small country town in Australia called Tumut. 
I have lived here basically all my life, I love the peace and
serenity which surrounds us. 
I am married to my school friend & sweetheart Andrew 
and we share three beautiful daughters- 
Kayley, Emma and Bridget. 
I have been scrapping since 2007 and I love a great
challenge and enjoy trying different techniques .
I love to cut up pp and use a lot of chipboard and embellishments on my layouts.

the team hope they have inspired you to play
share your creations with us
by midnight 28th February
via the linky 
we look forward to seeing what you come up with !!! 

FEBRUARY ENTRIES

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a blog link exchange.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled Stop The “Someday” Excuse – 5 Ways To Start Working On Your Dreams Today

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete